Monday, February 14, 2011

What's He Doing?


Hearing a commotion out on my balcony, I discovered my current bedfellow of 3 weeks bending over the wall.


Image


Ignoring my questions, he pushed past me into the apartment and scrounged around for bits of string which he tied together then back out to the balcony. Suspecting something interesting, I grabbed my camera and followed.


Image


He proceeded to bend a fork into a hook and tied it to the end of the string. This was lowered over the side. Of course!! Fishing!! Except we were 1.5 kilometres away from any source of water that would support fish.


Image


Carefully he reeled in the string. From the depths below my 2nd floor apartment, he pulled up his Bt59 songkran shirt I had bought for him the day before. Apparently it had blown off the drying rack. His face displayed a huge smile of success while I admired such ingenuity.


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment