Monday, February 14, 2011

Reincarnation


In Buddhist dharma about reincarnation, I am unsure if you can choose the form in which you will return after death. Nevertheless, after last night, I believe I have discovered something I would certainly enjoy being.

It was my 2nd night back in Pattaya and for the 2nd night the same boy was sharing my bed. I met him on my last trip but I have to say he’s become a lot more "experienced" in the past 3 months. Even if he’s simply acting, he has learned how to move his body in wonderfully erotic ways, how to moan and cry out seductively and how to gently embrace and come down after a mutual happy ending. Usually I find such a treasure just before I’m scheduled to return to farangland.

But back to reincarnation . As my body’s biological clock is getting accustomed to the time change, I woke up very early without hope of returning to sleep. I sat up and looked over at the half-smile face of innocence and fell in love again. It has always been a particular pleasure of mine to surreptitiously study a sleeping young man; marvel at the colour and sheen of his skin, its smoothness, its aroma, its flaws and blemishes that make him unique, the individual eye lashes, the way sculpted muscles twitch in his sleep, all the details of how his back transitions through an impossible slim waist to a subtle V leading to that inviting crevice which disappears beneath the black, Boss underwear.

But again I digress. I have decided I want to return as the bed-bolster on the bed of a young Thai guy. I am so envious of the way, while sleeping; he holds and caresses that pillow. The way he wraps his legs around it. The way his hips gently thrust causing his butt to rhythmically dimple. Simply bliss!


Image

Unfortunately the bolster has no awareness of the joys it should be experiencing and that’s the pity. Therefore I should want to return as a fully aware pillow. Anyone have any ideas of how I can insure this? Maybe I should go the to wat and speak with a wise monk. Or, better yet, maybe I can ask the BoyWonder if tonight I can replace the inanimate pillow.

But for now it’s time to indulge another of my passions and gently awaken the handsome sleeper with a few well placed lip caresses to those places previously studied untouched.

It’s so nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment