Saturday, February 12, 2011

The BoyGod - Chapter 12

Thailand never fails to surprise. What seems the status quo is suddenly thrown out the window.

Last night, as has become the norm, I was having a drink outside JJJs with the SatinDoll where he works as a doorman. I had had an inexpensive day thus I was planning to off him for a shorttime (off fee Bt400 - yikes). The night was very hot and humid and the smell of storms was in the air.

All of a sudden a familiar voice yelled, "Hi Duk". Out of the heat came the hottest, most handsome boy in Pattaya. The BoyGod looked wonderful and now he was sitting next to me clutching my thigh with a huge grin on his face. His hair was back to the wild, black mass with great swirls that framed he beautiful face and twinkling eyes. All of the 2 months of frustration of him of ignoring me melted away and I felt a familiar stirring. There was not one word spoken about that dark time.



Then I soft hand massaged my other leg as a quiet reminder that someone special, someone loyal beyond a fault, someone who brought such joy to my life not just in bed but in much of my waking hours, was sitting next to me with a concerned look on his sweet face. There I was, the most handsome, sensual boy on one side and the most beautiful, loving boy on the other. As a butterfly this was a dream come true for me but as quickly as that thought entered my mind, it was trumped by the conviction that the SatinDoll had become more than a butterfly's desire and really there was no choice.

I am thrilled to been on good terms with the BoyGod and I hope we can have many fun times together but the page has turned on any thoughts of bedding him again in the near future. We all drank together, got caught up on what's been happening and then the BoyGod went inside to "dance". I paid Neung's off and the 2 of us walked down the soi with his hand holding mine with an extra, trusting strength.

The air was still humid but the threat of foul weather seemed to have passed.

Stay tuned for Chapter 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment