Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bowling in Pattaya

Now that I'm a butterfly, several boys are jockeying for a portion of my wallet. Dae is a doorman at JJJs and is not someone whom I would normally be attracted to however, despite his rough-trade look he is very sweet to me. He was a regular at my early evening snooker games and attended a Songkran party I had. A few evenings back he asked what I was doing the next day and I replied I had no plans. He said he could get a day off from the bar and we could do something together. Then I found out he had not taken one day off for the past 2 1/2 months. I asked why but he only shrugged.





I told him it was a date and that I would be going to the beach at 11:00. He arrived at 12:00 with the BoyGod. We enjoyed the beach then went to my place for a shower. Then we decided to go bowling at the new lanes up 2nd Road on the right hand side past Big C Central.

It also has snooker and a restaurant. I approached the desk and was asked for 90 baht. Not bad for a game. We got our shoes, ordered pop and played 3 games. It was great fun.





When we finished I was presented with a bill for 630 baht. Not as cheap as I thought. The 90 bt was for shoe rental.






After bowling we went to Dae's football practice where the BoyGod left us then we went to a Thai comedy movie, then for dinner, then to a lady gogo bar, then to the Konieg Hotel snooker bar where several young ladies are available to serve drinks and help you with your game. At 10:30 I gave Dae the choice of going with me for a drink at JJJs or staying and playing with the girls. He chose the latter as I knew he would. I ordered another round of drinks for him and the girl he was playing with, paid the check and left him with a chunk of mad money to do with as he pleased.

The next night I discovered he didn't short time the girl in the washroom but left early and bought 3 very nice shirts for himself. All in all he was thrilled with his day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment